Adorable Polka Dot Bride

by | Bridal Fashion, Bride, Polka Dots

COMMENTS

megan_dave_wedding_5_086_web

I stumbled across this gorgeous wedding on Offbeat Bride and had to share. Check out more pics and info on her entry or on the bride’s blog. But yes, that is a polka dot gown! Her bouquet? why it was made of none other than buttons! Love the creativity!

While there I also spotted the wedding of Kristel you can read her blog here she wore the Maggie Sottero I previously posted about in white! Check out more images here

kaw_04

kaw_15

Photos by Maloman Photographers

COMMENTS
  • Donna says:
    June 6, 2008 at 2:20 am

I saw this yesterday and almost emailed it to you just because of the polka dot dress. 🙂

• Mirella says:
    June 6, 2008 at 5:42 am

🙁 i wish i had the Maggie Sottero dress… it’s beautiful, although, my dress is beautiful too… just not polka dot!!

• princess lasertron says:
    June 6, 2008 at 2:50 pm

hi! polka dot bride here! thanks so much for showing my photo. 😀 I’ve only been married for five days and already there has been so much awesome feedback. Keep your eyes out for the rest of my photos. I will be posting them once I get them all back from my photographer!

• Jamie says:
    June 23, 2008 at 2:20 am

That is just too cute! I love the dress — it has so much personality.

• Kristel says:
    July 6, 2008 at 7:15 am

I just discovered this post! [one month later!]
    Thanks so much for posting about my dress. Apparently I’ve had many visitors to my blog because of this plug [according to my analytics google account]

Thanks again! And I love the web site. 🙂

• Krista says:
    July 6, 2008 at 8:45 am

My daughter Kristel’s polka dot wedding gown was one the creative details she incorporated into her beautiful wedding. I’m glad you notice it. How small is the world these days!

• Alternatives To Flowers | Polka Dot Bride says:
    July 22, 2008 at 2:06 pm

[…] the gorgeous polka dot bride I posted a little while ago? She carried a bouquet of […]

• What Would They Know? Megan of Princess Lasertron | Polka Dot Bride says:
    February 27, 2009 at 3:31 pm

[…] you’ve been reading Polka Dot Bride for awhile you may remember this gorgeous Polka Dot Bride otherwise known as Princess Lasertron. As well as having had a beautiful wedding, Megan of Princess […]

• Princess Lasertron Bouquet Kits | Polka Dot Bride says:
    June 23, 2010 at 12:24 pm

[…] Lasertron has certainly been making a name for herself since her gorgeous polka dot wedding. Meg is such an inspiration in how she does business- not only is she immensely talented, but […]