Critsey & Thomas

by | Bride, Inspired Weddings, International,

COMMENTS

You may have seen US photographer Critsey Rowe around the wedding blogs recently. Today I’m sharing some photos she emailed me of her wedding. Note: red shoes!

Critsey and Thomas met at DWF- a convention for wedding photographers in 2007. Critsey and the German Thomas had a brief exchange over the German language (involving Critsey saying I Love You in German!) and then struck up their romance over email and many, many flights (including a romantic trip to Paris).

After a New York proposal, the happy couple said “I Do” on March 19th this year in a small ceremony surrounded by family and friends. Upon their return to the US they had another photography shoot to capture special moments and will celebrate with Thomas’ European family later this year.

Read more of their love story (and see more photos) at Thomas’ blog.

03-08

Love Critsey’s birdcage veil and sassy red shoes.

03-02

03-01

Thomas wore a red shirt and cream tie. It worked perfectly with the colour theme of the day!

03-10

03-12

Photography by Amanda Pryde of Indigo Photography and Monika and David at Project MadLove

Credits

This post features the following wedding vendors. If you've been featured below, we'd love to get to know you. Click here to join Polka Dot Bride.

COMMENTS
  • Critsey says:
    July 7, 2008 at 11:00 pm

Thank you Ms Polka! It is exciting to be published on such a fabulous blog! Now I know how our brides feel when they are published!

• Jo says:
    July 8, 2008 at 12:06 am

This is so great- Critsey and Thomas are a fabulous couple (and super talented photographers) and the photos by Amanda are amazing! Thank you so much for sharing this.

• Mel McLellan says:
    July 8, 2008 at 12:07 am

Aren’t they just too cute? 🙂 Fabulous feature! Thanks for sharing!

• Thomas says:
    July 8, 2008 at 12:15 am

This is a really cool blog. Thank you for having us here! It’s so incredible, reliving these moments in our photos again and again.
    Who’s next? 😉

• Jessica says:
    July 8, 2008 at 5:47 am

Love the Pics! Arent they hott??? I love you guys! And this is a great blog!! wow!

• regina holder says:
    July 8, 2008 at 10:24 am

My friend Christine Tremoulet was telling me about the PolkaDot blog today and how cool it is… then, I find my friends Thomas and Critsey’s wedding posted, so it must be the coolest! Thomas and Critsey are awesome photographers and rocked it in front of the camera, too. Thanks for sharing these images with your readers!

• budgetsavvybride says:
    July 8, 2008 at 10:27 am

That birdcage veil is to DIE for! Gorgeous photos!

• Liene at Blue Orchid Designs says:
    July 9, 2008 at 8:21 pm

Critsey, you look beautiful! I love the dress and shoes!

• Lara @ Southern Weddings says:
    July 11, 2008 at 12:05 am

I love this post! Critsey, you are a stunning bride! CONGRATULATIONS!

• Gems Wedding Supplies says: