A fun idea after the wedding is to create a wedding time capsule of sorts. Possibly not something to dig a hole in your backyard for, but using a nice box, a place to hold some special tokens.
Your wedding ‘time capsule’ could include
- A letter to each other for the future
- Wedding invitation
- Wedding accessories such as napkins, wedding favours and programs
- A menu listing your reception meal
- Newspaper/Entertainment/Sport magazine/television from your wedding day
- Your wedding guest list
- Cork from your champagne toast
- Honeymoon brochures
- Ticket stubs
- Predictions and well wishes from wedding guests.
It may be the perfect thing to open on your 10th wedding anniversary with a bottle of Cristal and some pretty good cake in hand (I suggest a brand new cake for this part of course!)