Here’s two of her tips
– To help keep track of the landslide of wedding gifts you receive, use file folders and label them by category – gift cards and certificates, receipts, returns, etc. Also, consider labelling the outside of the box a gift comes in with who gave it to you. This will help when writing thank you notes later.
– Designate a table in a low-traffic area of your home for crafting wedding favours, invitations, note cards, etc. Use a DYMO® Personal Labelmaker to clearly label boxes for RSVPs, cards, ribbons, table-setting cards and more.
For more ideas check out her Clutter Queen website
The DYMO LetraTag® Personal Labelmaker features
- Exclusive WYSIWYG graphic display to preview font effects before printing
- Large 13-character display with print preview to allow for easy editing
- Colour-coded ABC style keyboard with navigation key for ease-of-use and access to additional features, such as 5 font sizes, 7 print styles, 8 box styles, 2-line printing and 195 symbols
- 9 Label Memory for frequently used labels
- Inclusion of a date function – great for labelling perishable items
- English, Spanish and French capable menu with accent marks
- Direct thermal technology prints without ink
- Utilizes DYMO LetraTag LTTM Label Refills, which are available in paper, various coloured plastic, iron-on, metallic and new magnetic labels
My favourite part? The DYMO LetraTag® Personal Labelmaker comes with a magnetic holder so you can stick it on your fridge!
To win this competition you need to comment on this post and let me know your best tip for staying organised during wedding planning.
The best tip as judged by Polka Dot Bride will receive a DYMO LetraTag® Personal Labelmaker with batteries and an assortment of label tapes.
Entrants may be from any country and the competition will be open for one week. The competition will close 5pm, Friday 25th of July Australian EST (Or for US Residents that’s 3am, Friday 25th of July EST)
Limit one entry per person. All entries must be left as a comment on this post. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.