Colour Your Tie!

by | Bride, Grooms

COMMENTS

Ms Polka is back again with her thoughts on ties

Just as I am all about the coloured wedding shoe for the bride. I love to see a groom in a coloured wedding tie.

Want proof it looks fantastic? Check out these photos

Photo credits L-R Drew B Photography, Michael Norwood Photography, Joy Marie Photography, Melissa Jill Photography, Rae Leytham Photography, Kelly Moore Photography, Ryan Phillips Photography, Mi Belle IncLaura Kay, Drew B Photography

COMMENTS
  • Starry-Eyed Barefoot Bride says:
    September 12, 2008 at 12:35 am

I love those shots! In this instance I’ll be a tad jealous because my groom will be in his military dress whites. No tie there! But, 3 of the groomsmen are civilians so we stumbled on the perfect ties for them and the dads!
    Literally stumbled on. It was one of those out of nowhere accidental perfection things!

• Mrs. Kim says:
    September 12, 2008 at 2:35 am

Polka — these are AWESOME!! I’ve been trying to tell my brides not to be scared of purchasing cool ties instead of using the rental shop ones that come with the tuxedos. This will be a great story board that I can show them in reference!!

Fabulousness!!

• [email protected] says:
    September 12, 2008 at 7:27 am

I can’t agree more…colored shoes and colored ties…fabulous!!!

• Does the Dress Fit says:
    September 12, 2008 at 9:49 am

I definitely like the colorful ties too! They pop and really look sharp with the suits. Besides its more interesting than a boring white or black tie. 🙂 Great Post!

• Wendy says:
    September 12, 2008 at 10:46 am

As always- you are so right!

• Jillian says:
    December 12, 2008 at 6:17 am

I’ve seen the pink and black striped tie on multiple wedding blogs, and it’s perfect for my wedding! If anyone knows where I can purchase that tie, could you please let me know? My email: [email protected]

Thanks for your help! 🙂

Jillian

• Brides Seeking | Polka Dot Bride says:
    March 25, 2009 at 6:23 pm

[…] #6 is seeking the black and pink striped tie seen in the Colour Your Tie entry (second tie on the right). Does anyone know where to buy it? It’s A Jaime Thing: “Ooh! […]