I’ve been tagged twice in the past two weeks (By Kay at Howerton + Wooten Events and Ramblings Of A Future Mrs.) and I feel a little guilty being so slow to respond. So since it’s Saturday, you get to hear my answers:
Things I Did..
1. Headed to the newsagent and picked up the new Cosmopolitan Bride. Lots of juicy wedding details to pour over! Lamented the fact that Martha Stewart Weddings may not hit our shores until November at this rate.
2. Read lots and lots of blog entries in my feed reader. Like this one about a thermos collection from Meet Me At Mikes and Save The Date day by We Met In A Bar and this post on typewriters by sfgirlbybay.
3. Followed and finally found relief that Felicity from All Things Bright & Beautiful has popped her head back in, if only to explain why she had to go. Felicity you will be well and truly missed from blogland!
4. Started Christmas shopping (don’t get excited, I’m not that organised, it was ONE item and it was online!)
Things To Do…
1. Finish off the writing for some very exciting projects coming up
2. Clean up my desktop (some photos and posts from Grooms Month are still lingering) and clean out my office. Spring cleaning mode is on!
3. Start Christmas shopping properly!
4.Read through the pile of books beside my bed that seems to keep growing. Preferably in bed and preferably when it’s raining!
From Peters of Kensington
1. Magazines. Seriously, Mr Polka wants me to get rid of them but as I tell him “I only keep the good ones”. Unfortunately that’s a lot.
2. Shoes. But heels, really high ones. Flat shoes never fit me right, so its heels and oh I need more.
3. Baking. This has become a guilty pleasure because I always bake too much and then feel bad because really I should be eating healthy food. Last week was Nigella’s brownies and oh they were so delicious.
4. Pouring over domestic items like Kitchen Aids and Dysons.
1. I learnt to ride my bike down a steep hill. My father didn’t teach me how to brake first!
2. I’ve had an addiction to peanut butter since May. I have not been able to stop eating it on toast. Yummy!
3. At the last wedding I went to, I tripped up the stairs and the groom caught me. I had a lovely egg sized lump on my leg and a very very red face.
4. My obsession with polka dots really only started after I started the blog. It’s in full force now though!
Want more? Check out these posts from the archives: