Today’s entry is on fairy lights (or twinkle lights) ! These are often used at weddings, but come out in full force during the festive season!
Surround poles, pylons, rafters and doorways with strands of fairy lights
Hang strands of lights from beautiful trees
Take a canvas and create an artwork to decorate the reception or foyer
- Wind fairy lights around branches, place in a vase and use for your wishing tree or table centre pieces
- Curls strands of lights into vintage jars for a very sparkly effect.
- Place behind fabric to have a magical glow
- Weave in amongst wreaths and centre pieces
- Wind them around the arch or structure you plan to marry under