Kasia Fink Veils

by | Accessories, Bride

COMMENTS

Wedding blogger Kasia (who you might have seen as Mrs Seabreeze at Weddingbee) has taken the gorgeous birdcage veil she made for her wedding day and turned it into a business.

Based out of Canada, Kasia Fink Veils is the platform for Kasia to showcase her love of all things veils and to create pieces that are not only sassy but sweet too. (Much like Kasia herself!) The veils come beautifully made and beautifully packaged (just check out the one she made for Budget Savvy Bride)

As an opening special, Kasia is offering both a veil and fascinator for $50 US. Check out her website for more details.

COMMENTS
  • Emily says:
    March 28, 2009 at 12:15 am

Aww! Mrs. Seabreeze is one of my favorite Bees! I thought it was so great that she made her own veil, and now she’s making them for others. So great 🙂

• Rebecca says:
    March 28, 2009 at 12:23 am

These are really “in” right now and I love it! They’re so vintage looking and not to mention looks great on the person in the pics.

• www.livingface.com says:
    March 28, 2009 at 8:32 am

I shoot about 30 weddings a year and I haven’t seen one of these yet, but maybe I will this year. A modernish twist on a classic look – it looks great. I don’t find there are too many brides out there in the Toronto area who try different things though – we’re quite a conservative bunch.

• www.livingface.com says:
    March 28, 2009 at 8:34 am

Just made an entry that didn’t take – will try again and hope i’m not double-entrying. Anywayyyyyyyyy, I love this look – a modern take on a class veil. I shoot about 30 weddings a year and I haven’t seen it. Hope I will, though with Canadians being so conservative it won’t be common

• justinsblushingbride says:
    March 28, 2009 at 3:07 pm

I love birdcage veils! I just wrote about it today on my blog! I definitely want one for my wedding!

• A fascinator for DW bride Sian « Kasia Fink Veils says:
    March 29, 2009 at 7:08 pm

[…] everyone who sent their love, warm wishes and inquiries. A special thanks to Budget Savvy Bride and Polka Dot Bride who wrote such lovely things about KF Veils on their blogs – I’m blushing! I’m beyond […]