Crazy Crazy Booths

by | Bride, Photography

COMMENTS

I love the popular crazy booth I’ve been seeing from US photographers and am excited to see it starting to emerge in Australia. An alternative to a traditional photo booth, the crazy booth allows for a little more freedom! Here’s a few of the Australian photographers I’ve found offering it.

North Coast Photography based in Coffs Harbour

NFE Design based in Newcastle

Nattnee Photography based in Sydney

Kent Marcus Photography based in Coorangbong (Hunter Valley)

Push The Button Photo Booths offers a more traditional setup with crazy booth style results. Crazybooths are a little different to the DIY booths- the backdrop is often plain white and allows for crazy antics. Be sure to provide fun props if the photographer doesn’t already and have the MC announce the photobooth throughout the night to get guests in there!

COMMENTS
  • Jaime says:
    April 2, 2009 at 3:38 pm

None in Victoria? 🙁

• Polkadot Bride says:
    April 2, 2009 at 5:48 pm

It’s only my research lacking.

If anyone knows of a crazybooth photographer I haven’t mentioned please let me know!

• Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique says:
    April 2, 2009 at 10:55 pm

These are awesome! My clients fall head over heels in love with them. Such a great way to capture candid photos at a reception.

• Akwoo says:
    April 2, 2009 at 11:53 pm

I was just planning my next photo booth for my next Melbourne wedding then I saw this come up on my twitter, what a coincidence! I’m going to do something a little different though :P. Will share with you soon.

• jomygoodness » Blog Archive » Week In Review #12 says:
    April 25, 2009 at 2:30 pm

[…] inspiration.  The current wedding craze is photobooths, and Polkadot Bride shows us some of the craziness that comes with them {lots of laughs}.  D*LSH Studio features this elegant wedding shoot that completely blew me […]

• lucila says:
    September 21, 2010 at 8:52 am

that first shot is awesome! go karate kid! glad to hear the crazy booth is taking off more over there!

• Lindel Rigby says:
    September 12, 2011 at 12:08 pm

Hi i am just wondering how much is your crazy booth to hire for the 3rd of dec in perth camillo