Di’s School Days Invitations

by | Bride, Stationery And Paper Goods

COMMENTS

I got the sweetest email from Dawn about her twin sister Di’s wedding invitations. Di and her fiance Raphael lived in Melbourne for many years but will marry in Singapore. Di and her husband are both teachers which inspired the school themed invitations. After playing around with ideas, the couple decided on an exercise book style.

Dawn also sent me some photos of the invitation making process!

I love seeing heartfelt projects that are really personal to the couple! As school teachers, I think these invitations would have been a hit with Di and Raphael’s guests!

Want to share your own DIY project with Polka Dot Bride? Just contact me!

COMMENTS
  • jackie @ brides and babes says:
    May 8, 2009 at 4:12 pm

I was just thinking about school themed wedding ideas today. I was wondering if any two teachers ever went that route!

I was thinking about using wrapped sharpened pencils for table decor!

• Diane says:
    May 8, 2009 at 4:28 pm

Hi! This is such a surprise from my twin!

Anyway, Raph and myself are both teachers, and so we decided to go with an ‘old school theme’ for the dinner party. Our door gifts will be printed brown lunch bags that are stuffed with specially handpicked things. Will show you the pictures after our wedding (2 weeks more)!

• Surprise Di! « dawningthoughts says:
    May 8, 2009 at 5:22 pm

[…] Polkadotbride! Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)Mark di Suvero’s Surprise […]

• VenetiaLouise says:
    May 9, 2009 at 1:26 am

what a wonderful idea – so cute!

• chaiyen says:
    May 9, 2009 at 4:03 am

di, very brilliant idea. da were you involved in the handiwork? seems like lots of work there. but really nice, good job, im so impressed.

• [email protected] says:
    May 9, 2009 at 4:23 am

these are just so cool I can barely stand it!

• Christine says:
    May 12, 2009 at 6:31 am

I love them. They are a brilliant idea. Very unique.

• Di’s School Days Wedding | Polka Dot Bride says:
    June 15, 2009 at 3:38 pm

[…] recently posted Di’s school themed wedding invitations which were so […]

• Diane says:
    December 3, 2009 at 12:51 am

Wow this is incredible! I’d love to know how you did the printing of the invitations and images and where you got the paper/materials! Please let me know-what an amazing job!

• Themes (Real Wedding) « Like a Tea Tray in the Sky says: