Bella Figura 2010 Collection

by | Bride, Stationery And Paper Goods

COMMENTS

New York letterpress company Bella Figura always blows me away with their range. I’m a lover of letterpress and the attention to detail (beautiful envelopes, coloured edges and that luscious letterpress feel are all very present in Bella Figura’s designs.

The new designers Bella Figura have introduced this year Jessica Hische, Ellie Snow, Sarah Hannah and Erin Jang (to name a few) have added to the Bella Figura mix and created really unique creations.

Once again this year, I was honoured to be asked to pick my five favourite designs for Trendsetter favourites (along with other bloggers like Ami from Elizabeth Anne Designs, Nole From Oh So Beautiful Paper, Kathryn from Snippet & Ink amongst others). I spent hours trying to narrow down my favourites which was almost impossible and have changed since I made my final choice. So today, I want to share a few more of the brand new designs (Bella Figura launched over 60 this month) that I adore.

Here’s my selection.

vendage-letterpress-sample-1

medley-letterpress-sample-1

paradise-letterpress-sample-1

evelyn-letterpress-sample-1

anthology-letterpress-sample-1

The ones I couldn’t fit in? Hendrix 2, Savannah, Tara, Cotillion, Amelie and Antoinette.

Bella Figura has a sale on sample packs of trendsetter favourites between now and the 16th of January. Each sample pack comes with  five favorite invitations; paper samples; and ink swatches and envelope lining colors if you’d like, all packaged in a keepsake Bella Figura box.100% of the proceeds from the sale of each pack go to charity (Mine go to The Conservation Fund).

COMMENTS
  • moonchild says:
    January 14, 2010 at 5:46 pm

Gosh, they’re gorgeous aren’t they?! Not sure if i’m missing something but could you figure out if the samples you get sent are just plain/unprinted? (i.e. you could actually use them as well as simply admiring them)

• moonchild says:
    January 14, 2010 at 5:47 pm

(adore that second one from the bottom…didn’t see which pack that was in. could waste hours and hours there too!)

• Polkadot Bride says:
    January 14, 2010 at 5:50 pm

moonchild- The samples are all printed :/ which is not great for reusing but brilliant to pin on an inspiration board!

• moonchild says:
    January 14, 2010 at 5:53 pm

so what you see is what you get? wouldn’t it be wonderful to be able to use them…and i did find your selection ms polka – very nice! (all makes sense now)

• Polkadot Bride says:
      January 18, 2010 at 5:25 pm

They’re wonderful to stick on inspiration boards and drool over the colour and styling though moonchild!

Sandi- me too! Nothing like the texture underneath your fingers!

• Sandi says:
    January 14, 2010 at 7:23 pm

I love letterpress! They are soooooooo gorgeous!

• Megs says:
    January 15, 2010 at 12:10 pm

Just purchased your pack ms polka!! The best by far… Can’t wait to get them : )

• Polkadot Bride says:
      January 18, 2010 at 5:23 pm

Oh how exciting Megs! I love getting packages in the mail and am so thrilled you chose my selection!

• uberVU - social comments says:
    January 17, 2010 at 5:09 am

Social comments and analytics for this post…

This post was mentioned on Twitter by polkadotbride: Polka Dot Bride: Bella Figura 2010 Collection http://bit.ly/7LQ43P