Peeptoe Shoes Bridal Collection

by | Accessories, Bride, Shoes

COMMENTS

Australian brand Peeptoe Shoes have recently launched their range of bridal shoes. With the signature sky high Peeptoe heels, the designs have fun names like “Mrs. Honeymoon”, “Mrs Bouquet” and “Mrs Kiss” and come in satins and leathers adorned with bows, crystals, piping and lace.

I love the classic styles and think for a tottering bride- these would be a lovely choice! Some of the designs are available with the signature Peeptoe purple sole and everyone knows I love an unexpected splash of colour!

peppetoe-shoes-bridal-shoes011 peppetoe-shoes-bridal-shoes010

peppetoe-shoes-bridal-shoes009 peppetoe-shoes-bridal-shoes008

peppetoe-shoes-bridal-shoes007 peppetoe-shoes-bridal-shoes006

peppetoe-shoes-bridal-shoes005 peppetoe-shoes-bridal-shoes004

peppetoe-shoes-bridal-shoes003 peppetoe-shoes-bridal-shoes002

Photos by Peeptoe Shoes

COMMENTS
  • Anna says:
    January 21, 2010 at 6:56 pm

I love the pink peep toe’s

• MissNeriss says:
    January 21, 2010 at 8:28 pm

Oh Lord, I just bought my wedding shoes (from Hey Lady)! Please don’t make me regret my decision..!

• Jadey says:
    January 22, 2010 at 12:11 pm

I ? Peeptoe! It is so hard to stay out of their stores and when I am in there I just want to buy every single pair of shoes.

Now I dont know which ones I will have but I will be getting married in a pair of these shoes.

• uberVU - social comments says:
    January 29, 2010 at 3:46 pm

Social comments and analytics for this post…

This post was mentioned on Twitter by polkadotbride: Polka Dot Bride: Peeptoe Shoes Bridal Collection http://bit.ly/7tCZ3N

• Michael and Anna Costa says:
    January 30, 2010 at 12:06 pm

These shoes are so alluring! Amazing designs!

• tkshoes says:
    April 11, 2010 at 8:26 pm

What shoes are good for working in wet conditions?
    In the summer I do landscaping cutting grass, and we start early.

• lusine says:
    September 20, 2010 at 12:00 am

sorry can i buy these shoes? and can you send it to Armenia? how much wil it cost

• jessbuurman says:
    July 4, 2013 at 9:33 pm

nice peep toe in amazing color..it makes them perfect when you wear high heels at anywhere..!!

• 品質 ナイキ ランニングシューズ says:
    October 27, 2013 at 11:50 am

Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine Optimization?
    I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good success.
    If you know of any please share. Thank you!

Here is my site 品質 ナイキ ランニングシューズ