Collette Dinnigan Snow White Collection

by | Bridal Fashion, Bride

COMMENTS

collette-dinnigan-snow-white001

I know Collette Dinnigan is always a winner with Polka Dot Bride reader so when I spotted a new collection “Snow White” on her website a few weeks ago I created the entry ready to share with you today.

I love this collection- it’s a little more traditional than the previous bridal collections Collette has created, fuller skirts and a little more glitz. But there is no doubt it still maintains that elegant Collette Dinnigan style.

collette-dinnigan-snow-white005 collette-dinnigan-snow-white004

collette-dinnigan-snow-white003 collette-dinnigan-snow-white002

Photos from Collette Dinnigan

COMMENTS
  • Dognbird says:
    March 22, 2010 at 3:33 pm

Love white005, anything with eyelets has my heart. This collection is stunning!

• Album Boutique Team says:
    March 23, 2010 at 12:51 am

Beautiful dresses! My favorite is the bottom left – a great combination of airy tulle and glitzy bodice!

• uberVU - social comments says:
    March 25, 2010 at 11:49 am

Social comments and analytics for this post…

This post was mentioned on Twitter by polkadotbride: Polka Dot Bride: Collette Dinnigan Snow White Collection http://goo.gl/fb/iEtx

• Boone1981 says:
    May 7, 2010 at 12:33 pm

So badly wish I could afford Snow white 003 for my wedding 🙁 Im in love!!!

• bonamak says:
      July 27, 2011 at 4:53 pm

Hi

I’m looking at selling my wedding gown which is the exact same one but the newer model called: Antique Jewels Strapless Gown (size M 8-10). The main difference from 003 is mine is a snow-white colored bodice rather than the silver. Let me know if you’re interested 🙂

• Anita84 says:
    December 24, 2010 at 3:41 pm

does anyone know how much snow white 003 is? I love it

• bonamak says:
      July 27, 2011 at 4:34 pm

hi,
      i’m selling my collette dinningan wedding gown, a newer model to 003, it’s called Antique Jewels Strapless Gown. if ur interested, let me know.

• Natalie says:
      August 19, 2011 at 9:33 pm

Hi there,
      Do you still have the dress (antique jewels)?

Thanks!

• Simone Tobin says:
    May 19, 2011 at 4:36 pm

If anyone would like to sell their “Stone Bows one shoulder gown” from the Snow White Collection in a Size XS/S please let me know. Just love her beautiful bridal gowns.

Cheers

Simone

• Simone Tobin says:
    May 19, 2011 at 4:37 pm

Cheers

Simone ([email protected])

• Bivi says:
    June 2, 2012 at 12:45 pm

Hi All, i’m many many thousand of miles away but in case someone is getting married in the US, Im selling my snow white 2010 gown. Is the bottom left one. I bought it for 4k GBP in CD’s boutique in London.