Win Save The Date Calenders From Little Flamingo

by | Bride, Competitions

COMMENTS

Little-Flamingo_-Love-Calendar_Save-the-Date_Pearl-Detail

A fun stationery competition for you this morning! Designer Shannon Harcourt started Little Flamingo from a love of all things stationery. With a dream to open her own stationery boutique and a funny experience helping her sister plan her wedding, Little Flamingo was born.

With a range of flat printed and embellished invitations, Little Flamingo creates unique made to order invitations for everything from weddings to corporate events.

Little-Flamingo_Love-Calendar_Save-the-Date_W.Pearl

Little Flamingo has a great giveaway for Polka Dot Bride readers today!

To win a set of ‘Save the Date Love Calenders’ (maximum of 80) valued at $485 (AUD). (Customised to your own colours, wording and font) simply visit the Little Flamingo website and leave a comment on this post letting us know your favourite Little Flamingo design and why you love it.

Entrants must be aged 18 or older, entrants must be Australian residents. Competition closes 31st of March 2009 5pm Australian Eastern Standard time.

This competition is now closed.

Want more? Check out these posts from the archives:

COMMENTS
  • Elle says:
    March 22, 2010 at 11:16 am

I absolutely adore them all – it’s so difficult to choose. If I have to choose one (even though I haven’t come up with a theme for the wedding yet) I’d go with “A Formal Affair”. It’s classy, fun and very unique from any of the other designs i’ve seen.
    Elle

• Hannah Wilson says:
    March 22, 2010 at 12:13 pm

All very imaginative but considering that I really LOVE the eco-friendly nature of seeded paper and want this theme to run throughout our wedding, my choice is: Growing Tree Seeded Invite.

• Anna says:
    March 22, 2010 at 1:06 pm

I like Hannah, love the eco-friendly, seeded invitation range. What a unique idea and a lovely way to make your overseas guests (of which I will have quite a few!!!) feel a little closer to you after the big day. And you get to return the card to it’s original source, the Earth! Brilliant…it makes me want to break out into “Circle of Life”! :0)

• Narelle says:
    March 22, 2010 at 5:48 pm

I LOVE the Save The Date Beach Thongs. They’re so quirky and fun. Perfect for our beach wedding.

• Amelia says:
    March 22, 2010 at 6:25 pm

I LOVE the vintage glamour invites! They would be perfect for a winter wedding…hmm

• Samantha says:
    March 22, 2010 at 8:32 pm

What better than the adorable ‘Little Bird’ invitation on seeded paper for a picture-perfect outdoor wedding that’s every bit as eco-friendly as it is enchanting? Although this design is almost too pretty to plant, I do so love the idea of giving guests a lasting reminder of our celebration that’ll bloom long after the big day…Lets just hope that the ‘little birds’ in their gardens stay well away from the seedlings!

• Becky says:
    March 23, 2010 at 3:55 am

I love the floral bouquet! The color it’s in on the website is one of our wedding colors. Perfect!

• Kim King Smith says:
    March 23, 2010 at 6:29 am

I love this contest.

• Phuong says:
    March 23, 2010 at 11:33 am

The Giving Tree is a childhood book favourite of mine, and I recently showed my fiance a copy and he loved it too and wanted to incorporate the idea into our invites. So the Carved Love suite is amazing and exactly what we’re looking for our 2011 wedding.

• Bianca B says:
    March 23, 2010 at 12:13 pm

Autumn Wedding Pocket matches our wedding perfectly. We will be getting married under beautiful Snowy Gum Trees in the autumn and whilst the leaves don’t turn orange, amber or brown, the grasses that we will stand on the be married will be.

• Pennie says:
    March 23, 2010 at 5:21 pm

Classic Elegant Pocket Invite would suit our wedding perfectly and is suitable for us to send to all our guests from overseas. All the invitations are beautiful.

• ~Kathryn~ says:
    March 24, 2010 at 12:19 am

ohh hard to choose between the black and white morrocan or the super cute bluebirds …..

• Sam says:
    March 24, 2010 at 5:01 pm

‘My Love’ – because we got engaged in Paris…and we are incorporating something from each European country we visited on that trip. Plus they’re gorgeous!!

• Mel says:
    March 25, 2010 at 11:52 am

I love the Curious Swirls invites. They’re so simple but so stunning. The only way I would be able to make them better would be if they were seeded so that after our Alice themed wedding people could turn our invitations into a plant for them to grow. It would be quite funny if they expected one colour and got another (painting the roses red, anyone?)

• Stefanie says:
    March 25, 2010 at 1:57 pm

My favorite is the growing tree seeded design. I love that they can be planted, and they are eco friendly. These save the dates would be perfect for my outdoor, and environmentally friendly wedding. Plus the symbol of the tree, and how it is rooted and grounded, is the main symbol of our wedding. It is perfect!!

• Bec Jones says:
    March 25, 2010 at 5:49 pm

L O V E love love their work. But the Little Bird or Growing Tree Seeded Invite Invitation are just so fresh and enchanting 🙂

• uberVU - social comments says:
    March 26, 2010 at 1:51 am

Social comments and analytics for this post…

This post was mentioned on Twitter by polkadotbride: Polka Dot Bride: Win Save The Date Calenders From Little Flamingo http://goo.gl/fb/iuaW

• amie says:
    March 26, 2010 at 2:01 am

WAY too many great ones to choose from! but if i must… loving the Trailing Vines invitation 🙂

• Bianca says:
    March 26, 2010 at 8:57 pm

The Black & White Moroccan set is just stunning! We’re all set for the Tea Room, so – nice match!

• Abby says:
    March 28, 2010 at 4:01 pm

They are all so gorgeous and really not that expensive for what they are. I love the little bird invitation, its nothing like anything my friends would have 🙂

• Rhiannon says:
    March 28, 2010 at 8:07 pm

I love the carved love set, it suits my fiance and I as well as the type of wedding we want!

• Taiya says:
    March 29, 2010 at 12:36 pm

Certainly the love calendar. So adorable. Not many people have save the date cards. I like the idea – being unique!

• My One & Only Winners | Polka Dot Bride says:
    June 25, 2010 at 1:06 pm

[…] can still enter our Little Flamingo Stationery competition to win a set of Save The Date […]

• Friday News Roundup | Polka Dot Bride says:
    June 28, 2010 at 12:21 pm

[…] winner of our Little Flamingo competition is Phuong! Congratulations Phuong! I will be in touch shortly! Brisbane brides- don’t forget […]

Comments are closed.