Real Weddings Sneak Peek

by | Bride, Magazines and Books

COMMENTS

winter2010cover-small

The girls at Real Weddings Magazine sent me over some sneak peeks of their new issue (out tomorrow) Click on each image to enlarge it.

The brand new issue is “Secret Garden” themed and the girls shared one of their favourite weddings of the issue with me to share with you!

Sarah and Aaron held their “gorgeous, florally, butterfly wedding” at Milton Park Country House. Sarah wore a Lisa Gowing gown while the bridesmaids wore Fleur Wood and the birdcage shaped cake was made by Planet Cake. Their memories were captured by Society Photography.

real-weddings-magazine001

real-weddings-magazine002

real-weddings-magazine003

This issue of Real Weddings is a pretty special one for me- I wrote a column on finding inspiration for your secret garden wedding for this issue and it’s published! In print! A big thankyou to the Real Weddings team for allowing me to be part of such a gorgeous Australian publication!

COMMENTS
  • Ms Paisley says:
    June 10, 2010 at 11:13 am

Oooh love a sneak peak! Thanks RW Team! Looking forward to picking up the latest edition tomorrow 🙂

• Tweets that mention Real Weddings Sneak Peek | Polka Dot Bride -- Topsy.com says:
    June 10, 2010 at 11:14 am

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by polkadotbride and Looney Maiden, Paperless Wedding. Paperless Wedding said: RT @ polkadotbride Polka Dot Bride: Real Weddings Sneak Peek http://goo.gl/fb/rRXZd […]

• elesha says:
    June 10, 2010 at 11:18 am

Oh my goodness!!
    Luke and I are getting married at Milton Park in October and after seeing this wedding I am covered in goose bumps! I hope our wedding is just as beautiful…
    Can not wait for tomorrow to get my copy of Real Weddings!!

• Ms Paisley says:
    June 10, 2010 at 1:00 pm

Congratulations on your published column Ms Polka Dot!!

• Dana says:
    June 10, 2010 at 3:06 pm

Wow, beautiful wedding and I love, love, love the bridesmaids’ dresses!

• Indra says:
    June 10, 2010 at 7:29 pm

Oooh, what a beautiful wedding. Gorgeous colours… and the dress looks amazing on Sarah. Any details about the sweet little nests ?

• Green and Bloom Flowers says:
    June 10, 2010 at 9:20 pm

Looks like a very pretty issue! The brides bouquet on the front cover is stunning, but one of the biggest I have ever seen. You would need to have some arm training to carry that one all afternoon 🙂 ! Grooms always come in handy for holding heavy bouquets 🙂

• Samantha says:
    June 17, 2010 at 3:48 pm

Oh! I got married at Milton Park too! (in April)
    I can’t wait to get my photos back!
    It is such a beautiful location!
    I am going to have to get the mag so I can check this one out!