Win Your Dream Wedding Gown With Henry Roth – The Finalists

by | Bride, Competitions

COMMENTS

It almost felt like this day would never come! But we finally have the top three entries as voted by you in our “Win Your Dream Wedding Dress With Henry Roth” competition! I am absolutely blown away by the amount of votes received and thankful for it too- I wish you could all win!

Henry Roth (currently in New York showing his gowns to brides at Kleinfeld) is now going to decide the winner and we’ll have that for you soon!

Here are the top three voted entries as rated by you! (in the order of listing!) Congratulations to our top three!

Entry #1

Entry #1

Entry #2

Entry #15

COMMENTS
  • Tweets that mention Win Your Dream Wedding Gown With Henry Roth – The Finalists | Polka Dot Bride -- Topsy.com says:
    December 22, 2010 at 6:25 pm

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by polkadotbride. polkadotbride said: Polka Dot Bride: Win Your Dream Wedding Gown With Henry Roth – The Finalists http://goo.gl/fb/65acb […]

• Ann says:
    December 22, 2010 at 9:42 pm

Entry 1 for mine

• Ana says:
    December 23, 2010 at 6:06 am

Thrilled to see no. 15 in the top 3. Lv how all the elements compliment the dress as the centrepiece. It is stunning.

Well done top three.

• Jewellers says:
    December 23, 2010 at 10:50 am

Love the vintage antique style of no. 15, love the wedding dress, stunning.

• Liz says:
    December 23, 2010 at 10:53 pm

No. 15 should win, it has it all the romance , style and elegance of a wedding made in heaven. The bride has shown great taste in what she wants for her very special day. Good luck, I have my fingers crossed for you !

• Your Wedding Bomboniere says:
    January 2, 2011 at 9:48 am

Congrats to the top 3. I can’t remember which one I voted for but No. 1 is my fav pick out of these 3. I love the dress but I think it’s the wine barrels that tip this one over the edge for me. Good luck! – Cas.

• Henry Roth says:
    January 13, 2011 at 10:28 am

CONGRATULATIONS ! Shae harris and to all teh brides that entered our MAGNIFICENT competition. i just spoke with Shae and i look forward to meeting you Shae in Melbourne during one of our DESIGNER DAYS in Feb at maggies in Danndenong, for a mesure, a chat and big big squeeze and hug
    HAVE A BRILLINAT START TO YOU ALL FOR 2011

• Polkadot Bride says:
      January 13, 2011 at 3:29 pm

We can;t wait to share Shae’s plans on Polka Dot Bride- Congratulations again Shae and Thank You Henry for your wonderful prize!