A Tropical Fete

by | Bride, Inspiration Boards

COMMENTS

While the sun is shining as brightly as it has been, I find myself dreaming of balmy summer evenings filled with cocktails, rice paper lanterns, fresh, delicious food and acoustic tunes wafting across the cool breeze.

Today’s board plays on a myriad of pinks, oranges and corals – perfect for a sunny celebration.

Crayon hearts from Martha Stewart, gown from Ann Taylor, outdoor celebration photo from
Choco Studio Wedding Photography, grapefruit and mint mojitos from Martha Stewart,
organza hair flower from ban.do, sorbet from akakestral via Weddingbee

COMMENTS
  • Tweets that mention Polka Dot Bride: A Tropical Fete -- Topsy.com says:
    February 4, 2011 at 4:10 pm

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by polkadotbride, Little Wed Hen. Little Wed Hen said: RT @polkadotbride: Polka Dot Bride: A Tropical Fete http://goo.gl/fb/5ownr […]

• Lauren Wagoner says:
    February 4, 2011 at 4:14 pm

this made me long for a breezy warm day complete with a summer dress, trips to the lake, and a lazy hammock
    thanks for the inspiration… and the daydream!

• Pink Frosting Wedding Shop says:
    February 4, 2011 at 4:26 pm

Oh Ms Polka, this is stunning. And here I am freezing in Tokyo. I adore coral and watermelon together – so very Australian topics.

• Aisthe says:
    February 4, 2011 at 5:34 pm

Great combinations! Just reminded me of recent coral theme party with lil salmon sandwiches and yummy watermelon desserts! 😉

• Rachel - theWeddingVine says:
    February 5, 2011 at 5:22 am

This is certainly a tropical fete! Its lovely to see bright and vibrant colours being used in weddings!

• Fiona says:
    February 5, 2011 at 12:07 pm

What a beautiful board! I love it! Perfect for a steamy day like today:) That sorbet looks delish!

• Tamara Nicole says:
    February 5, 2011 at 2:53 pm

Love the colors here! And the cocktails look yum:-)