Jess and Josh’s Canberra Engagement Shoot

by | Bride, Engagements

COMMENTS

Jess and Josh

Today’s engagement session is simple and sweet, there’s  fresh in love faces, the colours of nature, the laughter of two people who hold something special together. “Josh and I met 5 years ago when we were both working at the national gallery of Australia in Canberra. We instantly connected as close friends but it wasn’t until I was living in Sydney studying that we both realized there was something more special between us. When he proposed on new years last year I was so excited I was marrying my best friend. Our wedding is planned for January next year on a tiny beach on the south coast called “joshs beach”. We are so excited to share our special day with all of our family and friends!”

Photos today are by David Robertson who describes his work as “Simplistically Honest photography” and I have to say it encapsulates so well the beauty of his work.

Photos by David Robertson

Credits

This post features the following wedding vendors. If you've been featured below, we'd love to get to know you. Click here to join Polka Dot Bride.

COMMENTS
  • Luke Carrangis says:
    February 26, 2011 at 5:43 pm

Beautiful images. Great work Jess, Josh, and David. I love the light, the colours, and the genuine smiles!

• Alli says:
    February 27, 2011 at 9:23 am

Great work David! You’re a star man! You capture the intimate moments so well, very special memories for these people! Great work! Keep it up!

• Ann says:
    February 27, 2011 at 7:10 pm

Great use of light in this collection

• Robert London says:
    February 28, 2011 at 5:03 am

Looks good, I like the ones that are close up the best

• vickysuncom says:
    February 28, 2011 at 6:20 am

lovely photos, lovely couple

• Kate Oliver says:
    February 28, 2011 at 9:10 pm

I am so happy to be apart of this beautiful wedding of two of my best friends as a bridesmaid – I love you guys – you constantly inspire me to strive for greatness! xx

• pelevoni natural black skin care tips says:
    February 14, 2014 at 7:02 pm

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, llike you wrte the
    book in it or something. I think that you can do with
    some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other
    than that, this is excellent blog. A great read.

I’ll definitely bee back.

Take a loiok at my website … pelevoni natural black skin care tips