It has been so long since I’ve done a roundup of my favourite wedding magazine goodies and with all the brand new titles on stands this month I couldn’t resist revisiting that old haunt and doing a wedding magazine roundup!
Real Weddings Style Annual 2011/12
– “Tree Of Love” Page 63 I love the plethora of flowers and greenery at this wedding of Seija and Matthew, along with the bridesmaid’s beautiful patterned gowns
-” Walking On Water” Page 73 Such gorgeous water side inspired styling and a sense of humor to Gabrielle and Michael’s wedding
– “Vibrant Love” Page 121 I love the neutral colour scheme of the weddingof Sarah and Nicholas with the incredible colourful blooms and floral chandelier.
-“Recipes For Love” Page 137 Classic, food inspired country wedding to celebrate the marriage of Maria and David
– “A Novel Idea” Page 159 Polka Dot Made’s own contributing editor Alicia has her wedding pictures come to life in her library inspired wedding
Bride To Be Volume 158 November- January 2012
– “Romantic Charm” Page 58 – What happens when a wedding magazine editor tiers the knot? Editor Sarah shares her wedding to zJustion (so beautiful!)
– ” Carnival Party” Page 70 A Carnival inspired wedding of Zoe and Craig- streamers, pinatas and coloured jewels!
– “A Sweet Ride” Page 77Fiona and Robert’s winery bike inspired wedding
– “Ethereal Muse” Page 150 A beautiful fashion feature focusing on dreamy soft gowns and accessories
= “Bridesmaid Style Guide” Page 190 So many options, colours and prints for your special girls
Cosmopolitan Bride Summer 2012
– “Miriam and Tim” Page 61 This grazing at Gundaroo wedding is so relaxed and full of joy – I love the spring centrepieces.
– “Autumn Glow” Page 88 Ora-Tali and Noam’s Victoria Autumn wedding with the most divine lace bodice on the bride’s gown.
– “A History of The Wedding Dress” Page 97 A look back at wedding gowns over the years
– “Secrets To Happy Ever After” Page 139 Wise words from married couples
– “Carolyn and Michael” Page 152 The bride wore silver in this grey and yellow urban Melbourne wedding
The Knot Magazine Summer 2011
– “Turning Tables” Page 91 Three weddings stylists take one table and create three very different but gorgeous looks
-“Rustic at Sunset” Page 100 Kristaly and Marc’s seaside sweet wedding
-“Ballroom Grandeur” Page 102 Laura and James’ classic Sydney wedding
– “Mismatched Elegance” Page 106 Annaliese and Clarence’s golden hued winery wedding
– “Quirky In The Countryside” Page 112 Tiara and Nelson’s country wedding
Other titles I’ve been reading this month include Southern Weddings Magazine, Martha Stewart Weddings, Dream Weddings Bali Style, Complete Wedding Sydney & Modern Wedding magazine which are all full of ideas I have yet to pour over (cup of coffee needed stat……and a biscuit or three)
What have you been flicking through? What are you loving?
Want more? Check out these posts from the archives: