Legends by Romona Keveza Fall 2012

by | Bridal Fashion, Bride

COMMENTS

For the bride that is wanting a classic look to her wedding day, the Legends by Romona Keveza collection is nothing short of pure, classic elegance. The diffusion line of designer Romona Keveza embodies the grace and elegance of style icons such as Grace Kelly and Audrey Hepburn. The classic shapes and silhouettes are designed with rich, beautiful fabrics in mind and accessorised with jeweled belts, lace edged veils and sweet feminine details.

While the collection is yet to be stocked in Australia, I thought the gowns would inspired the brides who are wanting traditional. beautiful wedding gowns and an old time elegance bridal look.

Images by Legends By Romona Keveza

COMMENTS
  • Sara (Then Comes Life) says:
    January 30, 2012 at 4:45 pm

so many gorgeous looks… i love the lace and demure details of the last one. stunning.

• Amy - Chic Vintage Brides says:
    January 30, 2012 at 6:34 pm

This is the first time I have come across Romona Kaveza but I am loving the lace and the veil with that last dress!

• Jackie Vintage Bridal says:
    January 30, 2012 at 10:21 pm

Beautiful – lovin’ the Pippa Middleton look 🙂

• Katie says:
    January 31, 2012 at 10:43 am

The veil in the first picture is EXACTLY what I am looking for – do you know where I can buy this??

• Brittany says:
    February 29, 2016 at 12:21 pm

Hi There,

I have found my perfect dress, and this is the collection. I tried in on in America and now am desperate to find it here in Australia. I cant find any retailers that carry her though. Do you know of any?

• Ms Rose says:
      March 1, 2016 at 10:58 am

Hi Brittany, thank you for getting in touch! Unfortunately they are still yet to be stocked in Australia! Perhaps you could get in touch with them via their website to see if they have any plans to stock in Australia in time for your wedding, or if they will ship to Australia! All the best with your search! x Ms Rose