1. Make up: Suzi White at The White House Productions
It’s very fortunate to come across a make-up artist in your mother’s group – especially when you are feeling somewhat less than glamorous after just having a baby. I am fortunate enough to have Suzi in my mother’s group who has been a Make-up Artist- Since 1998. She’s worked with ton of famous faces such as Nigella Lawson, Kate Ceberano, Julia Gillard, plus Jana Wendt, Tracey Grismshaw, Kerri Anne Kennerley, Catriona Rowntree, Sami Lukis and Georgie Gardener – just to name a few. Now with her own bebe in tow, she focusses on weddings and can help turn every bride into a star in their own right. (image from Suzi’s blog)
2. Photographer: Blumenthal. Megan from Blumenthal is not only the nicest person you could wish to meet, she is also a fabulous photographer (as is her husband Dan Blumenthal). (image my wedding – photography by Megan Blumenthal)
3. Dress: Johanna Johnston. I absolutely lust after almost everything in Johanna Johnstone’s store.
4. Shoes: I think these Gucci shoes would make the perfect accessory and would work as evening shoes post the wedding day as well. In fact, I’d be happy to have them now even though my wedding was years ago… (image from Net-a-Porter)
5. Flowers: Saskia at Grandiflora always does gorgeous romantic flowers (image from Grandiflora website).
Ms Gingham says: Gucci and Johanna Johnston in one post! This is why I love our Vendor’s Favourites column… the experts are in the know!
About Donna from Le Bonbon: Donna Kennett (me) is the creator of le bonbon, a special place that is full of sweet paper and stationery designs. Donna started her career in finance but after years of dealing with dull numbers and boring bankers she broke out and reunited with her creative self, firstly with Harry and the Princess and then le bonbon.