1. Robyn Pattison! Robyn Pattison is my favorite celebrant of all time. Her ceremonies are so personal and she tells the couple’s love story. I’ve shed a tear at every ceremony she’s done, which is pretty amazing considering I’ve only met the couple a few times before the wedding!Image by Matthew Mead
2. THE dress! Every time I work at a wedding, it makes me want to get married all over again. Being a girl, I adore beautiful dresses. There is nothing in particular I prefer, every dress has it’s own little story. I’ve seen everything from black wedding dresses to the traditional strapless lace dress to the $20,000 designer gowns, and they’re are all too beautiful! Image by Jenny Sun Photography Hair & Makeup by Amy Chan Hair & Makeup Artistry
3. Jenny Sun! She is an inspiration when it comes to photography. I have no idea what goes through her mind when she takes photos, but whatever that is, it’s definitely some crazy creative idea for her to produce those amazing photos! I also love her attention to detail. Image by Jenny Sun Photography
4. Flowers! I absolutely love flowers! I particularly love the unstructured bouquets, soft and loose that look as though they were just picked from the fields without making an effort into putting them together nicely. Image by billybutton photography, Flowers by Butterfly Philosophy
5. Natural Makeup! Having been married and gone through all the wedding planning, I understand how the bride’s makeup can really affect her mood on the big day. There is nothing worse than hating your makeup because the makeup artist has turned you into someone else and made you feel self conscious the entire day. Good makeup should bring out and enhance your good features and hide the ones you dislike the most. Image by Jenny Sun Photography Hair & Makeup by Amy Chan Hair & Makeup Artistry
Ms Gingham says: I just love these Vendor’s Favourite posts. There’s so many recommendations and love spread around. You could plan your whole wedding on these recommendations!
About Amy Chan: Obtaining numerous national and international training and accreditations throughout the years, Amy’s work has been featured in international and Australian leading bridal magazines. You can check out her portfolio of work here.