When I think of a chocolate cocktail I generally think of a drink that’s creamy, thick and heavy… then I discovered the Chocolate Martini. A light and delicious cocktail using crème de cacao, a chocolate flavoured liqueur made from the cacao bean. This cocktail is quick, easy and of course delicious.
– 50ml Vodka
– 30ml Crème de Cacao (white)
1. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
2. Add both the Vodka and Crème de Cacao, then shake to combine.
3. Pour the liquid into a Martini glass that has been dipped in melted chocolate or chocolate powder
4. Garnish with grated chocolate
5. Indulge !!!
Chocolate, alcohol and planning to marry the man of your dreams… what more could you ask for?
Photos by Nicky McLauchlan