1. Earl Cole – Vocalist Entertainer, DJ and MC – Earl is one of Perth’s finest male crooners and is a popular corporate entertainer and wedding singer. He is best known for covering Michael Bublé, Frank Sinatra and many other great jazz and swing vocalists. Earl has performed at many events, weddings and functions in WA, interstate and internationally. We have had the pleasure of working with Earl Cole on a number of occasions at weddings, tribute nights and wedding expos and find him very professional and entertaining. Image by Rob Dose
2. Beata Ridley of Chein Noir Dezines – Bridal Couture Gowns. We have had the pleasure of working with Beata on a number of collaborative promotional shoots and wedding expos over the past 5 years. Her stunning gowns are made from high quality fabrics and embellishments. Beata describes her service as producing dresses that are “one of a kind”, which means one bride, one designer and one dress. She consults with her brides on every stage of the design process so that the end result is always the perfect dress!
3. Peel Manor House, Baldivis. Peel Manor House is a luxury 16 room Georgian style mansion nestled amongst large Tuart trees and situated just south of Perth city on 10 acres of sprawling grounds complete with wedding gazebo, lake and a hidden “pinnacle” garden. Peel Manor is the ideal venue for weddings, conferences or a weekend getaway. We love shooting weddings at Peel Manor as they really know how to look after their guests, and always make us feel welcome when we are there. Image by Rob Dose
4. Steve Morice of Soulman DJ. Steve is an excellent DJ, with great equipment, wonderful MC skills and outstanding customer service. Image by Stellar Visions.
5. Lara of Golden Sunset Tours. Lara has the famous Cinderella coach with the finest horses for that fairytale arrival you’ve always dreamed of! Image by Rob Dose
[youtube width=”550″ height=”469″]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73lfIT355Pg[/youtube]
Behind The Scenes with Chein Noir Dezines. Video by Stellar Visons
Ms Gingham says: What a fun video and an insight into behind the scenes at a photo shoot. Thanks to Hugh for the recommendations.