1. Vera Wang is the epitome of couture wedding gown design. She continually shakes up the industry by breaking the rules, as demonstrated by her incredible black collection in 2011. For 2013 we’re digging the deep reds. Image from Vera Wang
2. Izola Candles. We’re big fans of scented candles and are excited that New York’s Izola candles are now available in Australia. Why Izola? Well apart from the range of amazing scents including Green Moss and Clary Sage, they specifically cater their antique-style products to men. Yes, we’re talking man candles!
3. As we’re based in Bondi Beach it would be a crime not to promote the most famous beach in the world as the perfect location for an outdoor ceremony! We recently photographed the wedding of Lara and Sab on Ben Buckler at the north end of the beach, just as the sun was setting. It was spectacular!
4. Mr Porter. We’re super excited that grooms are finally being catered for at the high end with the likes of J Crew and MJ Bale announcing wedding shops. But there is no better online destination for shopping and style advice than Mr Porter. Whether you’re getting married in the city or the country, Mr Porter will advise you on what to wear and how to wear it.
5. Queensberry has been our sole album supplier from day one. Their products are exquisite while their craftsmanship, attention to detail and customer service perfectly complement our own.
6. The Distillery video below – We have a minor (ok, major) obsession with all forms of gorgeous stationery but for weddings nothing is more elegant than letterpress. The Distillery is Sydney’s leading letterpress studio and it has just been nominated for a City Of Sydney small business award.
[vimeo width=”550″ height=”450″]http://vimeo.com/33194422[/vimeo]
Ms Gingham says: Loving the man candles very much!