Image by Wedding Gifts Direct
1. What is your favourite Christmas food?
As we have a family from many parts of the world we enjoy traditional Christmas fare from different countries… and these are my favorites
Lasagne, Roast Turkey and Roast Pork with Vegetables, Panetone and really good Moët!
2. What is your favourite Christmas movie?
“Love actually” wins hands down and I also love the old favourites.
3. Your favourite Christmas drink?
Champagne with Hibiscus Flowers.
4. Is there something you love to do every Christmas?
Yes wrap the gifts and watch for Santa after Midnight Mass -then sleep late if I am having lunch out or get up early and prepare for Christmas lunch if it is my turn to have the family!
5. Do you have any Christmas family traditions?
Attending Midnight mass and then watching for Santa until falling asleep! We then spend all Christmas day with all the family and phone the rest of the family overseas who may not be with us.
6. Do you have a favourite shop that you visit at Christmas time?
Yes of course it is Wedding Gifts Direct!
7. Do you bake at Christmas time? If yes, what are your favourite things to bake? Would you share the recipe?
Yes! We love to bake when we have time especially Christmas cake, mince pies, panatone and melktert (milk tart -a South African favourite) – happy to share the recipes!
8. Where will you be spending Christmas this time of year?
At my brothers house in Fairlight with all the family.
9. Where does Santa leave presents in your house?
Under the Christmas Tree.
10. What do you leave out for Santa on Christmas Eve?
Milk and cookies and carrots for his reindeer.
11. Finally, do you thing you’re on Santa’s naughty or nice list and why?
I am on Santas nice list, because I know him personally – he is my dad. (My Dad is really one of the Santas at Star City Casino!)
Want more? Check out these posts from the archives: