I’m just wondering if you would be able to assist me in an idea I have for my wedding in the Blue Mountains, I’m wanting to do a mad hatters tea party in a garden!
I have lots of pictures and ideas myself of what I want but after help I need to find somewhere in the Blue Mountains that have an old warehouse or something similar in a large garden?
Dear Mad Hatter Bride To Be,
Try these options out!
- Well equipped for an outdoor garden wedding
- Extensive parking
- A covered patio in the gardens can seat between 90-100 guests
- All profits are donated to charity
- Preferred caterer only.
- Has a barn onsite which can accommodate 80 sit down or 120 for an informal garden party
- Gorgeous backdrops for an outdoor ceremony
- Onsite accommodation
- Is booked for the entire weekend (plenty of time for you to set up!)
- Property spans 20 acres with plenty of spaces for you and your guests to enjoy
- A gorgeous homestead set amongst stunning gardens
- Lawn and formal garden areas for wedding ceremonies
- A marquee can be set up for your reception
- All vendors can be brought in
- Luxury accommodation on site
- Plenty of areas to explore for your ceremony
- Receptions can be held in a marquee, the restaurant, the verandah or open air picnic ground
- Amazing views