1. Float balloons I can’t stop looking at these things, I want them for my own home! They are pretty, fun, colourful, make great props for photo shoots and gorgeous reception decorations. And who doesn’t love skipping around with a balloon? Image from Float Balloons.
2. The Flower Drum I’ve been a fan of Holly’s work for a while now, the flower arrangements that she can put together for a wedding are so colourful, fresh and fun. I love that so many brides are opting for something non-traditional but still oh so beautiful with their flowers. Image from Jac and Heath Photography.
3. Miki.o wedding stationery I have a soft spot for anything bicycle related so the “Bicilette” Wedding Invitation from Miki.o is pretty much my dream wedding invitation. The “bicycle for two” theme is so darn cute, and the clean design on recycled paper has a really cool “eco wedding” vibe. Image from Miki.o.
4. Vintage Tea Cups from A Darling Affair. The vintage trend is still going strong for weddings, and with these sweet little tea cups available for hire lets hope that the trend doesn’t end any time soon! Image from A Darling Affair
5. Trophy Wife Nail Art How about trying something fun with your nails? Trophy Wife Nail Art have dozens of designs and colours to choose from, or you can have your own custom design made. Even better, if there are more than 8 of you she’ll come to your house, perfect for hens parties! Image from Trophy Wife Nail Art
Ms Gingham says: I think I need to go check out Trophy Wife now… ‘scuse me.
Suzie of Lovely Day Pictures says: I absolutely love to film weddings. It’s such a privilege to be able to spend a couple’s wedding day with them and to capture it all and produce a piece of art from the day. I’ve met some truly amazing people doing so. People who are kind, beautiful, funny, generous and in love.