It has long been declared that I am a lover of all things starry and bright. The gorgeous metallic tones, the sense of dreams and magic that comes from stars make them just the ticket for weddings. For I am a lover of bringing magic to weddings and lately you can bet I am head over heels for anything metallic, glittery and sparkly.
2. Subtle and sweet, this Anthropologie ring has everything I love about stars, called “Wishing Star”, it’s delicate, pretty and perfect if you want a little star touch.
3. Sweet and simple, these gold cupcake toppers from Etsy seller CatchSomeRaes could poke out of cupcakes, but they could also be an unexpected addition to table centrepieces, chair adornments or scattered around cocktail hour.
4. This gold arm cuff from Avant Garde Accessories Paris available on Shopbop is such a fantastic statement piece of jewellery. Pair it with an over the top gold detailed gown or a simple, beautifully shaped Grecian style floaty gown.
5. If stars delight you as much as I, then this bold metallic eyeshadow palette in “Constellation” from the Dior Mystic Metallics Fall/Winter collection might tickle your fancy. With five colours – ranging from a glittery metallic gold to a satin finish pale pink, the palette is beautiful. The palette truly feels like you are left with stars in your eyes (or at least, on).
6. This Elements of Style hanging star light is made of punched metal. Not only is it a statement during the day, but at night it positively glitters. I love the thought of these hanging outdoors over a moonlit dance floor, or inside from exposed beams.
7. Top your sweet cake with this even sweeter glitter cake topper from ByMadelineTrait. Each piece is a one of a kind and this one, made from wood and glitter is handmade by Madeline and covered in gold and silver.
8. Hang stars from every corner with these recycled aluminum can star garlands from LizardSkins. The soft silver tone is pretty and a beautiful star decoration to add to your wedding.
9. Wishpiece on Etsy has created this delicate and dreamy star hairpiece just the ticket for a star gazing bride. Using rhinestones, swarovski crystals and plenty of star charms, the piece is handmade to order.
10. Alexander McQueen always makes a statement and this black and gold star clutch from Net A Porter will keep on kicking long after the wedding day while keeping all your essentials close by as you wed.