My name is Melina Adelaide and I am a wedding organizer at Weddings by MaxiMy.
I am an accredited professional organizer and I must say I LOVE everything organized…. some people might say I have mild OCD. I just like to say I’m organized! My nickname is the Organizing Chick as I have been running my organizing business for over 5 years now.
Below are some of my favourite items and vendors in the wedding industry.
1. What a gorgeous detail on this wedding dress! You don’t need anything else..the dress speaks for itself. Just stunning! Would you believe it was handmade by the brides sister… Image courtesy of Jenna Lee Photography
2. I absolutely LOVE this wedding ring shot. So elegant and clean. What a great photographer to be able create such an artistic image. It’s a piece of art! Image by Paperlily Photography via Style Me Pretty
3. I love a bit (or a lot) of ‘bling’ on your wedding day. This custom made wedding bouquet is absolutely beautiful. It has so much detail and the fact that it is handmade is even more magical. I absolutely love this piece. All about being unique when it comes to your wedding. This bouquet and image by Nan’s Button Box Bouquet
4. I love Megan Aldridge’s work. She is one of the top Melbourne wedding photographers around that manages to captures the whole wedding story, not just the highlights. She captures the intimate and special moments perfectly ( just see image below). I love her work, so natural and unposed. I highly recommend Megan if you want to capture all the special moments on your wedding day. Image courtesy of Megan Aldridge
5. I like creative ways of adding a personal touches to your wedding style. Why not be a little bit different and stand out from the rest. Rather than having the traditional flower as boutonniere/buttonhole, why not have a handmade one made of ribbon and buttons? Simple, clean yet very sophisticated. Its even better if the wedding bouquet matches to bring the whole wedding style together. Boutonniere by Foxglove Botanicals via DIY Buttonholes for Weddings by Foxglove Botanicals
6. I really like the idea of having a selection of photos at your wedding ceremony/reception. It can be photos of family/friends that are no longer with us, old family wedding photos or photos of the bride and groom growing up. Such a special touch. Image by Yasmin Khajavi via Ruffled Blog
Ms Gingham says: This collection is great because there’s something in it for everyone!
About Weddings By MaxiMy: Weddings by MaxiMy is your wedding planner specializing in On-the-Day Coordination to ensure you are relaxed and enjoying every special moment.