1. Bright, fun and bold receptions. Lots of light, stunning flowers, a little bling and colour always make me smile. This stunning table and dessert bar were styled by Bec from Style My Celebration. Flowers by Blossom & Twine. Photography by Timeless Tales Photography
2. I simply adore when brides find new and fun ways to present their flowers! This stunning little flower handbag is so quirky and perfect for a vintage bride and of course your flower-girl too. Bag by the fabulous Kelly from Bella Bloom Floral Design. Tutu from Venice & Me. Photography Timeless Tales Photography.
3. One of my favourite things about photographing a wedding is the emotion and wonderful surprises! This image of the groom and his brother as his brother arrived from New Zealand to surprise him just before the ceremony. Photography by Timeless Tales Photography.
4. Begitta is a very talented young Brisbane designer so of course I am always excited to photographer her amazing work. I love how she captures something so cutting edge and ethereal at the same time! This Dress by Begitta is so soft and light it just flows. Make and hair by Kylie. Stunning! Photo by Timeless Tales Photography.
5. I love it when I arrive to find that the brides hair and make-up are flawless! Holly from The Glamour Bar is one of my favourite people to work with! Image by Timeless Tales Photography
Ms Gingham says: Thanks for the recommendations Sarah!
About Sarah of Timeless Tales Photography: The creative heart behind Timeless Tales Photography is a happily married mother of two who has been there before, organising every last aspect of her dream wedding. She knows how important your special day is.