1. Velvet primroses with leaves and seed clusters from APinkSwan 2. Velvet hydrangeas from LaceAttic 3. Velvet violets from MaryNotMartha 4. Velvet lilacs in ivory from APinkSwan 5. Velvet flowers from LaceAttic 6. Velvet and organza nasturtiums from 32NorthSupplies
Choose your Polka Dot blog
- Introducing: P Johnson's Uber Sleek July 2020 Tailoring Collection
- Jacob & Dan's "Less Wedding, More Party” Celebration In A Melbourne Plant Nursery
- The Vintage Issue: A how-to guide for choosing a timepiece (& 10 wedding worthy watches from $100 to $10,000)
- Introducing: M.J. Bale's New Winter 2020 Campaign - 'Start/Up'