Image via Begitta Bridal Couture
1.What is your favourite Christmas food?
Fresh prawns and seafood!
2. What is your favourite Christmas movie?
The Grinch, closely followed by Miracle on 34th Street
3. Your favourite Christmas drink?
White Sangria with fresh mint (my mothers recipe!)
4. Is there something you love to do every Christmas?
Setting up the tree with carols and melted hot chocolate and purchasing one very precious ornament each year.
5. Do you have any Christmas family traditions?
On Christmas Eve, with my two younger brothers and a few of our friends, we tour the Christmas lights and play Christmas carols (with Champagne of course!)
6. Do you have a favourite shop that you visit at Christmas time?
Mostly shoe shops because I will need to know which ones to put on my Christmas list!
7. Do you bake at Christmas time? If yes, what are your favourite things to bake? Would you share the recipe?
Gingerbread – I love this recipe from Taste.com.au and I use tree and reindeer cut-outs.
8. Where will you be spending Christmas this time of year?
With my family in Sydney by the pool!
9. Where does Santa leave presents in your house?
Around the sparkling tree in the lounge room.
10. What do you leave out for Santa on Christmas Eve?
11. Finally, do you think you’re on Santa’s naughty or nice list and why?
I hope I am on the nice list. I made lots of pretty and sparkly things this year which spread a lots of cheer. So hopefully I’ll get all the high-heels I ask for!!!
Ms Gingham says: Gingerbread is a favourite in our house too!
About Begitta Bridal Couture: “I believe that it is an absolute honour to create a special piece for an exceptional occasion and ensure that each client’s experience is just as wonderful as it is unforgettable. Begitta’s craftsmanship, luxurious fabrics and impeccable fit give each gown that undeniable haute couture feel that will make any bride feel as though she has stepped into a dreamy yet ever so chic fairytale!”