1. Handmade grey sash from deniz03 2. Floral sash from EnrichbyMillie 3. Soft chiffon and lace made to order sash from TheRedMagnolia 4. Silk and satin sash with vintage brooch from SolBijou 5. Rustic wedding sash from TreasuredMemoryLane 6. Handmade fabric flowers with pearls, rhinestones and lace from TheVintageCabbgeRose
Choose your Polka Dot blog
- Introducing: P Johnson's Uber Sleek July 2020 Tailoring Collection
- Jacob & Dan's "Less Wedding, More Party” Celebration In A Melbourne Plant Nursery
- The Vintage Issue: A how-to guide for choosing a timepiece (& 10 wedding worthy watches from $100 to $10,000)
- Introducing: M.J. Bale's New Winter 2020 Campaign - 'Start/Up'