Polka Dot Sneak Peek – Your Engagement Ring

by | Polka Dot Sneak Peek, Weddings

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Polka Dot Bride
COMMENTS

polka-dot-sneak-peek

Polka Dot Sneak Peek is our monthly post where I get to be completely nosey and ask to see your wedding plans. As a wedding junkie, it’s always a highlight when someone close to me gets married and I get to devour their plans and ideas and today I’d love to hear more about yours!

So as we have a bunch of newly engaged couples reading the site, I’d love to see a picture of your engagement ring. Or engagement, what ever. Perhaps you skipped a ring and bought a piano instead (which I love), perhaps you are designing one together, perhaps you’ve decided to stick with wedding bands. I’d love to hear and see your decisions and hear about why you chose what you did. Leave a comment!

COMMENTS
  • Ella Bown says:
    January 24, 2014 at 12:35 pm

My rose gold and pink diamond engagement ring with white shoulder diamonds. paired with my white gold tri stone white diamond promise ring. Couldn’t be more perfect!

• Polka Dot Bride says:
      January 24, 2014 at 1:16 pm

Oh I LOVE it! I love the idea of rose gold and a pink diamond together, stunning!

• Bianca says:
    January 24, 2014 at 1:01 pm

I’ve picked one.. now we just have to save for it and I have to wait until he pops the question… which I know he will this year 😉 It’s a princess cut set in a square setting with two baguettes either side.

• Polka Dot Bride says:
      January 24, 2014 at 1:16 pm

Oh the torture of waiting (but that secret little knowledge factor you must be enjoying too!) It sounds gorgeous!

• Jessica says:
    January 24, 2014 at 2:18 pm

http://www.erings.com.au/images/rings_photos/r196071_1.jpg http://www.erings.com.au/images/rings_photos/r196071_3.jpg

My ring is an art deco inspired white gold Halo ring. My finance got it custom made and the jeweller now sells the design.

It was everything I could have wanted and more

• Hip Maternity tops says:
    May 30, 2014 at 9:27 pm

Hip Maternity tops

Polka Dot Sneak Peek – Your Engagement Ring | Polka Dot Bride

• bernhardt leather sleeper chair and a half says:
    September 23, 2014 at 5:18 pm

bernhardt leather sleeper chair and a half

Polka Dot Sneak Peek – Your Engagement Ring – Polka Dot Bride