1. Live View Studio are easy to work with and really put heart in doing what they do best, taking beautiful pictures. Just look at the pictures on their website, and you will know what I mean. Simply stunning. Image by Live View Studio.
2. I am just in love with rose gold jewelry. Color Me Missy has a lot of rose gold jewelry for brides and bridesmaids. Isn’t this personalized anchor necklace just perfect for the bridesmaids?
3. Love the simple rustic look of the wedding ring box, just a treasure box. Crystal Cove Design Studio
4. I love Oh So Beautiful Paper wedding invitation card designs. They have so much choice, from simple cream backgrounds with golden glitter calligraphy, to romantic garden designs like the one above. I only wish that I found them before my wedding three years ago. Image via Oh So Beautiful Paper
5. Of course, I love Glitz And Love, after all it is my honey sweetheart (*grin*). This pair of Swarovski Crystal earrings is definitely my all time favourite. Simple and sparkly, but not over the top.
6. The flower girls dresses from Bella Bean Couture are just beautifully designed with lovely colors. The tutu dresses are made with quality soft tulle as well. In fact, with this lace and tulle flower girl dress, the spotlight can easily be stolen from the bride. Image via Bella Bean Couture
Ms Gingham says: Lovely collection of wedding favourites Honyuet!
About Honyuet of Glitz & Love: “Glitz & Love is my one woman show. Everything here is designed, handmade and photographed by me. I love what I do, and I hope you love what I make as well.”