Wedding Food Trucks & Vans In New South Wales

by | Bride, Catering

COMMENTS

Oh it’s on the cold wintery days that I love the concept of food trucks at weddings even more. Hot surprise food? Yes please! We’re kicking off the next instalment of our latest food truck update with food trucks and vans available for weddings in New South Wales!

That Vintage Caravan

That_Vintage_Caravan_3

That Vintage Caravan has two sweet vintage caravans (Spencer and Sweet Jane) to serve your wedding guests. Whether you’re after tea and scones, coffee, bubbles, cider or soda, they’re set up specifically to cater for weddings and events (they also do high teas, hens do’s and even bucks days). They’ll provide a mobile bar service (and even food platters if you wish) to your event. Packages don’t include alcohol (that’s provided by you) but does include  pretty props, bunting, all servingware and staff.  They even have great lawn games (including over-sized jenga) and a photo booth to hire! Packages start at $750.

Jafe Jaffles

Jafe_Jaffles_4

I can just imagine the deliciousness that is hot jaffles rocking up to a wedding at 10pm, fueling your guests for the dance floor. Jafe Jaffles call themselves the ultimate snack and I have to agree this one would fuel me up for hours of dancing! They have gluten free and sweet and savoury options with a minimum spend of $1,000 with packages starting at $10 per person. They’ll even customise the product names to suit your wedding!

Cantina Movil

When you’re dealing with peeps that carry the title of some of the top tacos in Sydney, you know you’re onto a good thing. Cantina Movil don’t just bring the (amazing!!) tacos, they bring the fiesta to the people! Starting at around $2,500 for a weekend event, this crew has your dance stamina sorted. Olé!

Veggie Patch Van

If you want something healthy and utterly delicious, Veggie Patch Van is the one for you. The menu is entirely vegetarian (they can also offer vegan and gluten free options) with favourites even meat eaters will love – sweet potato chips, arancini, salads and sliders! They have a minimum spend of $1,500 but are open to discussion!

Yummy Dogs

Nothing satisfies a hungry stomach quite like a hot dog and Yummy Dogs serve up a range of fifteen toppings on their  hotdogs (which have gluten free sausages and freshly baked buns). Couples have a choice of a fantastic cart or a fantastic stand, both with striped awnings that add such a fun carnival style look. Event packages start at  $1,360 plus GST. The fee includes the cart, staff, all ingredients and up to 200 Hot Dogs.

Gelato Cart

Processed with VSCOcam with m5 preset

Dreaming of serving iced  treats from an authentic Italian gelato cart at your wedding? Meet Gelato Cart! They’ll whip up authentic gelato for you and your guests (or sorbet if that’s more your thing!) with packages starting at $660 for a one hour service (Just note their carts can’t handle the stairs and need plenty of space to get through and set up!)

Street Sliders

It’s 11pm and you and your guests are  hankering for some  after-hours goodness. Say hello to Street Sliders!  This gorgeous team of wedding geniuses serve up delicious gourmet mini burgers and fries with their signature dipping sauces – on platters no less –  from $1,000. You know you want it!

COMMENTS
  • William James says:
    May 28, 2014 at 4:01 pm

Super gorgeous photos of a super Food trucks! Love!

• HayleyLane says:
    May 29, 2014 at 9:35 am

Such a great idea! I love the gelato one 🙂

• house of free printable bed and bath coupons online says:
    June 30, 2014 at 11:32 am

house of free printable bed and bath coupons online

Wedding Food Trucks & Vans In New South Wales – Polka Dot Bride

• mabiedesign.com says:
    July 4, 2014 at 4:55 pm

mabiedesign.com

Wedding Food Trucks & Vans In New South Wales – Polka Dot Bride

• Tekneitalia says:
    August 26, 2014 at 3:01 am

Gelato Cart Australia have the best ice cream cart and gelato in the world!

• 3 Unique Wedding Food Ideas - I Do I Do I Do says:
    November 12, 2014 at 8:49 pm

[…] Bride // One Fab Day // Polka Dot Bride // Wedding Favours Unlimited // Southern Weddings // Wed […]

• Michelle Hoang says:
    January 22, 2016 at 5:05 pm

Hi, how do i contact the Street Sliders and the Gelato people?

• Jenny Hancock says:
    January 30, 2016 at 11:41 am

Good morning, I am enquiring if any ice cream / gelato vans or available in the Newcastle area?
    Kind regards, jenny

• Lisa says:
    August 5, 2016 at 3:03 pm

Hi,
    Do you know of any ice cream vans that service the Blue Mountains areas?

• Rhonda Beadman says:
    April 7, 2017 at 7:30 pm

Hi are there any vans that would come to a casual wedding in Batemans Bay , south coast of NSW in February 2018 Thankyou regards Rhonda

• Ms Fleur De Lys says:
      April 10, 2017 at 10:40 am

Hi there Rhonda,

Polka Dot Bride is an online publication – not a vendor or supplier to the wedding industry.

It is unlikely any van vendors will be checking this page regularly in order to give you a response. Best to google or approach them directly. Our directory may help too! https://www.polkadotbride.com/wedding-directory/

• Virginia says:
    January 31, 2019 at 9:35 pm

Hi all seasoned wedding professionals, I am genuinely calling out a Mayday!

My wedding is in 6 weeks, I have been the most organised bride I’ve ever known (if I do say so myself) and due to circumstances I couldn’t foresee, I am now left completely catererless! The caterer I had Paid and booked 12 months ago has cancelled on us, that’s right, 6 weeks out from our wedding and left us completely stranded!

I am now on a mission to make my Food & Bev serving better than I planned it before! But i need help!

If you, or anybody you know, is available to cater on this day I would love to hear from you!
    Date: 16/03/2019