Dapper dudes and banging babes were the stars of the show on Polka Dot Groom this year. Here’s a roundup of our most popular posts of 2014!
1. Ben and Tahna’s Contemporary Richmond Wedding – A sleek affair and contemporary affair in the Melbourne inner city suburb of Richmond was shared with us by the awesome groom Ben!
Image by Jerome Cole
Image by Sarah Rowlands Lovelight Photography via Groom Style – Dominic
3. A Short Guide To Pairing Bridal Dresses and Wedding Suits – The professionals at Montagio Custom Tailoring joined us with this great post about pairing dresses and suits.
4. Bridesmaids Dress Shopping At Dolly Up Vintage Emporium – A chance meeting in town led to a spontaneous bridesmaid dress shopping adventure and groom Andy of Kiss and Tell Photography was there to document the whole thing.
6. Groom’s Africa Honeymoon Report: Adventure, Animals and Elton – After the wedding comes the honeymoon and Alastair made sure his was the adventure of a lifetime.
7. Yvonne and Carlo – A Sydney Engagement Shoot & A Story Of Love – Carlo lets us in on the story of meeting the love of his life Yvonne.
Image by Fifteen Photography
8. The First Five Years: Wedding Anniversary Gift Guide – A guide to buying the perfect anniversary present for your new spouse!
9. Vowing Your Bride – Groom Wedding Day Vows – Impress your bride with these top 10 musings on love from the greatest romeos of all time.
10. Semi Formal Groom Attire – A guide to semi formal but never boring attire for the groom.