Today we have a lovely printable for your wedding reception tables . . . place cards and little tags! Yay! These little pretties will not only help guide your guests to their seats but will look gorgeous doing so!
Let’s get started with the things you will need…
* A4 Card
* List of your guest names
* Ruler & craft knife / scissors / paper trimmer
* Cutting Mat
* Paper bone scorer
* FREE diy Printable Place Card Template from Little Flamingo blank
1. Download your FREE printable place card template from Little Flamingo here. You can choose from 2 templates one which is blank so you can print first and then handwrite your guest names and the little signs and the Placecards_With-Fill-in-names.
2. Print out your chosen template onto some pretty coloured card to complement your wedding colours.
3. Use your ruler and craft knife to cut along the lines of your printed card. You can also use a paper trimmer If you have one which will make the cutting much quicker.
4. Fold each place card in half using your paper scorer to help you achieve a nice clean fold.
Ta-daaa! You now have your own gorgeous place cards and pretty little signs, printed and ready make their way to your reception!
Ms Gingham says: How much easier can it get? Thanks to Shannon for this fabulous template and tutorial!
Shannon says: “Hi I’m Shannon from the stationery side at Little Flamingo Stationery and Events. I love creating gorgeous invitations and wedding day stationery. Helping to plan and bring your wedding day to life is Ilka who looks after the finer details in the lead up to and on the day of your celebration!”