To kick off the new year, what better way to get you organized than a wedding styling package from Miss Mooi Wedding & Events?
Launched in 2014, and the brains behind this bohemian beach wedding inspiration shoot, Stacey of Miss Mooi Weddings & Events is passionate about creating memorable one of a kind events that you’ll treasure forever. Owner Stacey has a background in interior design and has studied in business and human resources culminating in a passion for not only the beautiful, pretty things of life, but also one for keeping things organised and running smoothly.
With the creativity and business sides of her personality melding, Stacey created Miss Mooi – a term, which her husband affectionately calls her and in his native Dutch it means “Beautiful”. To celebrate the official launch, we’re teaming up with Miss Mooi Weddings & Events, and Floretta to give away one stellar wedding package valued at $5650!
The winner will receive the “Stylish Soiree” styling and design service package valued at $3000 which includes:
- Up to four in-person or Skype planning and design sessions and site visits
- Phone or email communication
- Creative concept and inspiration boards
- Research and selection of wedding suppliers
- Two onsite visits for styling decisions
- Hire proposal
- Confirmations of wedding suppliers
- Personal oversight and assistance of set up and styling on the day
- Pack down of styling items (within the eight-hour timeframe)
If you think the prize stops with all the planning and styling essentials, think again. The amazing Grace, the talented wedding and events florist behind Floretta will be including a ceremony floral package to complement the brand new Miss Mooi ceremony packages. For your ceremony, mix and match the Miss Mooi pieces (valued at $650) with the most beautiful of blooms from Floretta valued at $2000.
Terms & Conditions
- The winner will be chosen by Miss Mooi and will be informed by Polka Dot Bride. The winner will be announced in the next scheduled Friday Roundup
- Prize needs to be booked within one month of winning.
- If no contact is made within one month, the prize will be reallocated to another contestant.
- This prize is not redeemable for cash.
- The event must be held in Victoria between January- December 2015.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or older. This competition is a game of skill; no chance enters into deciding the winner.
- No late entries will be considered.
- Total value of prize is A$5650.
- The winner will pay for costs above the prize inclusions.
- The entrant must be over 18 years of age.
- This Competition closes 13th February, 2015 at 5.00 pm (Australian Eastern Standard time).