1. Hassan Mosque, Rabat. I am secretly addicted to all things Moroccan and just adore the colour and pattern in this image. I have decided to update my master bedroom which will include the gorgeous colour indigo and copper highlights. We are also adding some white washed Moroccan side tables to our hire range in June. Image via Pattern In Islamic Art
2. Inbal Dror – the detail in these stunning couture gowns is just exquisite and I just adore the gorgeous long line in this silhouette. The only stockist in Australia is Sydney based boutique, Helen Rodrigues. I would fly to Sydney for this! Image via Inbal Dror
3. Botanical Styling – I am really enjoying seeing a resurgence of botantical styling with ferns. It was the signature style of The Style Salon a few years back and I loved it as the textures they achieved were amazing. It was definitely my inspiration behind a window I styled recently for The Bridal Atelier. Image via The Style Salon
4. Churchill (by Prunella) – this venue is to die for! The crumbling walls and the line of the vaulted ceiling with its gorgeous patina are so beautiful! It just oozes character and would be the perfect venue for a Melbourne bride looking for a country wedding especially given it’s proximity to the city. This venue definitely blurs the line between tradition and old world glamour. Image via Erin and Tara
5. Boho Luxe Floral Centrepiece – this is a shout out to the fabulous Grace of Floretta. This centrepiece was used in the Bohemian Beach Wedding Ideas post and it has been repinned a thousand times over. It is stunning! Grace is a true professional, a delight to work with and she interprets my creative direction to perfection. Image by Oy Photography via Bohemian Beach Wedding Ideas
Ms Chinoiserie says: I love the colours from Morocco too; so vibrant and a great styling choice for summer weddings!
About Miss Mooi: Hi, I’m Stacey from Miss Mooi. My passion is crafting memorable, one-of-a-kind events and weddings for you to share with your friends and family. Ever since the beginning of our love story, my husband has called me “Miss Mooi,” (pronounced Moy) which means “Beautiful” in his native Dutch. Using this sweet little nickname for our business felt like the only choice and is a perfect fit with our design philosophy as we just love to help couples bring their own love stories to life!