It’s the time of year when new things are on the horizon and we’re expanding our contributing writer team for our wedding DIY blog Polka Dot Made! Polka Dot Made is the place for couples who love to craft handmade elements for their wedding day.
As much as we dream of spending our days doing craft projects, we just keep running out of time. So we’re turning to you – our amazing readers and community to see if you can help us find our next writer!
What are we looking for?
- You must be good at outlining a project in step by step detail as well as styling and photographing the steps and finished result in a high quality way.
- You’ll understand the Polka Dot Made reader and what they’re looking for in a DIY project
- You won’t be afraid to experiment with new ideas and concepts
- You’ll have the time to commit to a minimum of one- two paid posts a month whilst interacting with our community via comments and a social media presence.
In order to apply, please email the following to [email protected] with “Polka Dot Made Writer” in the subject line
– Your resume
– Your Instagram, Pinterest Account and Blog Address
– Two examples of craft tutorials you have created
– Two ideas you might write about on Polka Dot Made
– Your per post rate
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Photos by Jane of Emerald & Ella for Polka Dot Bride