1. Good quality food and wine. This is the couple’s opportunity to express themselves on a plate (or in a glass). It’s also a great way to incorporate cultural or religious traditions. Guests will remember this as a major part of the reception and celebrations! Image by DeRay and Simcoe
2. Candles. From tealight to cylinder candles set in glass or crystal. All weddings should be candle-heavy as they never date and always make a room feel warm and intimate. Image by Natasja Kremers
3. Metallics. It’s great to see a pop of gold or rose gold throughout wedding styling! Where traditional set ups were once dominated by different shades of white, it’s beautiful to now see cake tiers, cutlery and table numbers utilised in a fun and fresh way. We love this cake from Amy De La Rosa! Image via Fraser’s Restaurant
4. Flowers. Hanging florals, lush greens and deep colours bring a level of sophistication and romance to wedding styling. Image by DeRay and Simcoe
5. Personalisation. We love personalised guest book with engagement photos, a display of the couple’s photos showing times spent together, table names of the places they’ve travelled or favourite songs.
6. Bands. Whether it’s a string trio or an 11 piece jazz or cover band, we just love the atmosphere and aesthetic they add to a wedding and their ability to get everyone up and dancing.
Ms Chinoiserie Says: We’re in love with flowers and candles too; you can never have enough for a beautiful statement in style!
About Fraser’s Restaurant: No matter the style of wedding – a black tie dinner for 400 guests or a relaxed informal luncheon for 20 – award winning Fraser’s has a number of versatile spaces to accommodate your individual requirements. With our State Reception Centre overlooking Kings Park, the CBD and the Swan River in Perth we can even cater for a cocktail event as large as 700.