When you and your new beau are busily organising and packing for your romantic honeymoon, don’t forget about what to take on the plane. Whether it’s only a quick two hour flight or a longer haul, here are some honeymoon essentials to take with you on board.
1. A decent handbag. A number one essential for when you are jet setting off to your romantic destination is a decent sized handbag so once you have checked in your luggage you still have a good sized bag to hold all your goodies for the airplane. A great, versatile bag that would be suitable to take on board with you, whilst looking still stylish, would be the Marc Jacobs Wingman Tote. The essential leather carryall, the Marc Jacobs ‘Wingman’ tote, is ideal for use as a handbag or stylish transport companion. Image via Marc Jacobs
2. An organiser. Another asset to add into your handbag would be an organiser – just perfect to hold your passport, boarding passes and any other essential things you may need to keep you organised before, during and after your flight. The Pink Lavender leather organiser from Kikki K keeps everything all together in one stylish place. Image via Kikki K.
3. Travel size beauty essentials. To guarantee you’re always looking your best when travelling, travel size beauty and toiletries products are a must have. Sephora has plenty of mini cosmetics, beauty products and fragrances that will slip easily into your handbag to take on the plane and are ready whenever you need that little makeup touch up or clean face feel. Image via Sephora.
4. Reading essentials. A good book is a must have when going away on a holiday. Whether it be your honeymoon or not, a bit of quiet time and a nice read is the perfect combination either on the plane or by the pool. My top three books – from romance to biographies – that would be ideal to pack include ‘The Vacationers’ by Emma Straub, ‘The Phantom of Fifth Avenue’ by Meryl Gordon or ‘The Choice’ by Nicholas Sparks. Image via Amazon.
5. Go to travel outfit. When jet setting off for your honeymoon, being comfortable is a number one priority when travelling. A great go to outfit that is ideal to take you from the plane to the resort is a pair of boyfriend jeans with a white oversized button up shirt and a pair of mules. A super trendy, casual look that basically screams ‘I’m on Vacation’! Image via LOOKBOOK.
Ms Chinoiserie Says: I love the idea of the mini cosmetics – definitely on my essentials list for the plane!