Wedding photography is one of our favourite things to pore over and we are so excited to kick off 2017 with a brand new competition for you from our wedding photographer friends Bohemian Prints!
With years of experience in bridal, fashion and design the Bohemian Prints team combine their years of knowledge to create beautiful fine art wedding photography that has a photojournalistic style and is full of relaxed, natural and colourful imagery to capture your wedding as it unfolds naturally.
Their inspiration? You, the newlyweds. “The relationship between the artist and *muse is intuitive, private and natural. The muse is someone that has the ability to excite our creative spirit and ignite our desire to create works of art. By stimulating the creative passion from within, the muse provides us with energetic fuel to capture original and magical stories that are unique and timeless. Without the muse, the art cannot exist.
We’re so excited to team up with Bohemian Prints today to give away a wedding photography package valued at $3999!
The winner will receive a wedding photography package from Bohemian Prints valued at $3999 Australian dollars.
The package includes includes
- One photographer for 14 hours of wedding day coverage (You can choose the start time e.g. 9am – 11pm)
- High-resolution images fully colour corrected and graded
- All images will be provided on a beautiful custom USB
- Create a public dream wedding board that shows the style of your wedding
- Ensure your board includes at least one photo from the Bohemian Prints website
- Fill out the form below, including the link to your board and wedding date.
The winner will be chosen based on the creativity of your board!
Terms & Conditions
- The winner will be chosen by Bohemian Prints and will be informed by Polka Dot Bride. The winner will be announced in the next scheduled Friday Roundup.
- The winner has twelve months from the date of contact to claim their prize.
- If no contact is made within one month, the prize will be reallocated to another contestant.
- This prize is not redeemable for cash.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or older.
- This competition is a game of skill; no chance enters into deciding the winner.
- No late entries will be considered.
- Total value of prize is a$3999.
- The winner will pay for costs above the prize inclusions.
- Travel fees outside Melbourne and accommodation costs will apply if necessary.
- The prize cannot be changed.
- This Competition closes 16th February 2017 at 5.00 pm (Australian Eastern Standard time).