1. Melbourne Art Precinct. Now anything artistic I’m always drawn to and love finding unique Melbourne locations to capture something truly iconic for my couples. I usually start off at the SouthBank theatre with it’s distinctive geometric shapes on the theatre’s façade. From there it’s outside the National Gallery of Victoria with the water features and with a walk around the Arts Centre with it’s high elevation and city views. There is also the manicured Queen Victoria gardens across the road if you are after a natural setting. Other than the endless photo opportunities there are very few brides that head down he so you don’t have to compete for places. If contemporary and modern theme is your thing, check out the Arts Precinct for your location photos.
2. The Mansion Hotel and Spa Werribee Park. Ok I’ll just be blunt and let you know if you are looking for a picturesque wedding location amongst formal English gardens, with a historic Mansion, fine vineyard, amazing food and a modern hotel, then you have all bases covered at The Mansion Hotel and Spa Werribee Park. Yes I get very excited when shooting here as it has every photographic location covered – from natural, classical with the gardens and Mansion, to the contemporary and modern with the hotel and spa! Very helpful staff and there is always a wet weather option incase it rains. The light that comes through the etched window on the grand staircase is perfect for your photos.
3. Family History Photo Table. Wedding photos are a permanent record of a new chapter in your family’s’ history and what better way to showcase this with a table at your reception filled with old family photo to tell your story.
4. Sisko Chocolate. Sculptural chocolate at it’s finest. Very unique, very artistic and very, very delicious. It’s a wow factor for your guests with this luxury chocolate brand in Hawthorn. You might be a little hesitant to break the work of art but once the taste hits your mouth there’s no regrets!
5. Anna Campbell Bridal. The opulence of her vintage, and hand-beaded lace, created a breathtakingly beautiful dress that enhanced Lauren’s natural beauty on her wedding day. It was also a very rare opportunity that her dad Ewen helped her get into her amazing dress with all the intricate beading work. If you are looking for a custom designed gown to cater to your individual needs, check out Anna Campbell.
Images by Blue Print Photography
Ms Chinoiserie Says: Wow – the sculptural chocolate really is a work of art; it looks so beautiful – and so delicious too I’m sure!
About Blue Print Photography: We love documentary-style wedding photography that tells your unique story, with images that are beautifully real. At Blue Print Photography, your wedding day is celebrated, with fine art images that take you through all the amazing moments. From your wedding in Melbourne to destination wedding shoots, commitment ceremonies and stunning artistic portraits of your special wedding day, your wedding memories can be treasured forever.