Planning a wedding is something many girls dream of from as young as they can remember.When the day comes, it’s a time celebrate with your nearest and dearest and cherish those memories that will last a lifetime.
To make a lasting first impression with your guests, Blushing Confetti Creative Director and Founder Ellen Powell says it all starts with your ‘save the date’ wedding invitations.
“You want your wedding invitations to be unique and fun, giving your friends and family something to look forward to,” Ms Powell says.
“There is only one thing bigger than a wedding and that’s inviting people to it, right?! A great tip for creating a ‘save the date’ wedding invitation is adding a small romantic quote to make it even more loveable, bringing them to life and expressing the love you and your partner have for each other in just a few words.
Images supplied by Blushing Confetti
“Romantic quotes are a perfect way to set the tone for the wedding and have a little fun – the words themselves can reflect you and your special someone, proudly labelling your love for each other,” she says.
Here, Ellen shares her top romantic quotes for ‘save the date’ wedding cards that are sure to leave you blushing:
- “True love stories never have endings.” – Richard Bach
- “Love doesn’t make the world go ‘round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” – Shannon Alder
- “You are my today and all of my tomorrows.” – Leo Christopher
- “Love, laughter and happily ever after.” – Anonymous
- “You are my sun, my moon, and all of my stars.” – E. E. Cummings
- “Oh my, but love is the greatest adventure of all.” – Anonymous
- “I carry your heart with me (I carry it inmy heart)” – E. E. Cummings
- “You are my once in a lifetime.” – D. Boyett
- “The words I love you could never be enough. I suppose we’ll have to invent new ones.” – Christopher Poindexter
- “In an endless garden of flowers, I will always pick you.” – A. J. Lawless
- “How do I love thee? Let me count you the ways.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- “You had me at hello.” – Jerry Maguire
- “My heart is, and will always be, yours.” – Jane Austen
- “We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” – Dr Seuss
About Blushing Confetti: It began after founder Ellen Powell couldn’t find any wedding stationery. So after launching a successful wedding stationery business, products were born and here we are today! To browse Blushing Confetti’s wedding collection in full, visit www.blushingconfetti.com.