I think reading might be just about my favourite thing ever (apart from weddings) s I am over the moon to kick off the first giveaway of the Engagement Issue with two absolutely beautiful books for you to take home!
We are so lucky to have tow beautiful books, that are not only beautiful additions to your newly engaged status on your coffee table, but that is also set to inspire you in your own adventures. Because engagements mark the beginning of something exciting and new, and these two will pack your mind full of possibilities.
First up, we have a copy of the stunningly photographed, Places We Swim. by author Caroline Clements and her photographer partner Dillon Seitchik-Reardon. This one? it’s a must for any sun lovers because it is packed with the most beautiful imagery of amazing swimming spots around Australia.
The dup spent a year together, travelling around the country in a Landcruiser and campervan exploring the best and most beautiful swimming spots testing each and everyone to make sure they were worthy of your summer days.
And the book isn’t just pretty to look at. Each spot is accompanied by a full write up and all the info you need (from whether your dog is allowed, to water temperature and opening hours) to make sure your dip is as enjoyable as it should be. We were even lucky enough to have Caroline share her favourite waterside proposal spots this month!
Next up, something for the home, seeing as building a home together (even if you’ve already begun long ago!) is one of our favourite things to do. “The Meaning Of Home” is written by Australian interior designer Bronnie Masefau who has five books under her belt and 25 years of designing beautiful homes.
So to say she knows something about how to make four walls a home is somewhat of an understatement. “The Meaning Of Home” takes every space of a home and explores how to make them feel like home. From tips and tricks to beautiful imagery, to tips and tricks about how to live a life (and even a business) with passion, all from someone who has done it all before.
If you’re stuck on decorating your home in a way that looks not just beautiful but is personal to you, then this book is a brilliant guide to navigating it in a way that makes you fall in love with your space, because it’s truly reflective of you.
Two beautiful books and one very lucky winner!
- One hardcover copy of “Places We Swim” by Caroline Clements & Dillon Seitchik-Reardon
- One hardcover copy of “The Meaning Of Home” by Bronnie Masefau
How to Enter:
- Fill out the form below and tell us the adventure you’re most looking forward to
- Follow us on Instagram
Terms and conditions
- The winner will be chosen by and will be informed by Polka Dot Bride. The winner will be announced in the next scheduled Friday Roundup.
- The competition is open to Australian residents only. Shipping address must be within Australia.
- If no contact is made within one month, the prize will be reallocated to another contestant.
- This prize is not redeemable for cash.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or older. This competition is a game of skill; no chance enters into deciding the winner.
- No late entries will be considered.
- The total value of the prize is AU$88
- The winner will pay for costs above the prize inclusions.
- The entrant must be over 18 years of age.
- This competition closes February 25th 2019 at 5pm AEST.