We could not be more thrilled today because we have the best kind of giveaway to cap off a month of inspiration with The Engagement Issue. It’s just the ticket if you’re just starting to dream up ideas for planning your big day!
We’re partnering with couture wedding stationery company Leeffect to giveaway one of their amazing couture wedding compendiums valued at $899.
“The Bride’s Memoir” is a wedding planner like no other, the leather cover with custom gold hardware holding within everything you need to not just plan your day, but remember every part of it.
The planner features 228 pages, each beautifully designed. The binder filled with carefully considered artwork, places to write and share your wedding plans, your wedding dress. From reception to flowers, to entertainment, the binder has places to hold your fabric swatches, your wedding vows and more. This binder will help you think through every moment, plan out every detail – there’s even a luxe crystal and gold pen included to set the scene. Every section is filled with tips and tricks to guide you, inspire you and pave the way with well-timed advice.
But it’s the memory keeping that makes this planner truly special. It’s filled with plenty of space to record your emotions, thoughts and memories along the way. Dad’s speech, thoughts from the night before. The awful parts, the joyful parts. This is a piece that will not be tossed at the end of your engagement, gifted in its own custom box, and protective dust cover bag. In fact, it will become its own keepsake, it’s own memento and record of your day and one you’ll be able to keep for years to come (Leefffect even created a custom acrylic box just for this purpose!)
We can’t wait to surprise one lucky Polka Dot Bride reader with this amazing piece of their wedding planning puzzle. Let’s get into the details!
One Leeffect “A Bride’s Memoir” leather Wedding Compendium in white valued at $899.
How to enter:
Terms and conditions
- The winner will be chosen by and will be informed by Polka Dot Bride. The winner will be announced in the next scheduled Friday Roundup.
- The competition is open to Australian residents only. Shipping address must be within Australia.
- If no contact is made within one month, the prize will be reallocated to another contestant.
- This prize is not redeemable for cash.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or older. This competition is a game of skill; no chance enters into deciding the winner.
- No late entries will be considered.
- The total value of the prize is AU$899.
- The winner will pay for costs above the prize inclusions.
- The entrant must be over 18 years of age.
- This competition closes March 18th 2019 at 5pm AEST.
- If entrants click the checkbox to subscribe to the Polka Dot Bride and Leeffect newsletter, the entrant will be subscribed to both newsletters.