It’s been all about blooms this month on The Bouquet Issue and we’re even including cocktails to the floral-inspired mix! The best part? Not only is today’s raspberry and rose sparkler absolutely delicious, but it’s also absolutely easy! All you need for this one is three ingredients and you’re set!
If you want to make an extra pink drink (hens night or bridal shower anyone?) we suggest switching out the sparkling wine or champagne for the pink variety (preferably one that has flavours reminiscent of raspberry itself for added pop!).
- Chilled sparkling wine
- Fresh raspberries
- 20ml Elderflower & rose cordial (we used this gorgeous one from Belvoir Farms)
- Add 5 or 6 fresh raspberries and the cordial to a cocktail shaker and muddle the mix with a spoon or cocktail muddler
- Add the mix to a Champagne coupe or glass
- Top with chilled sparkling wine or Champagne
- Garnish with fresh rose petals